Monday 2 January 2017

Day 2

Not achieved exactly what I wanted to today but have still made some small achievements! Spent most of the day helping my parents put their Christmas decorations away, and managed to get myself out for my first run in months! That in itself is a huge achievement for me.

I have also made a desicion to no longer drink to excess. After some reflection I realised that the last three occasions I have done this I have either had or been close to having a panic attack. This is somehing I want less of in my life so if cutting down/out on the drinking helps me with this then I'll glady do that.

Aims for tomorrow:
  • Finish planning Project 333 capsual wardrobe
  • Tidy room
  • Start reading a book
  • Tomorrows Blog post
  • Plan out morning and night time routines
See how these go! Small progress is still progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment